Splatooniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!

Go down 
+2
Dread Angel
DiamondPencilsZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DiamondPencilsZ

DiamondPencilsZ

DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! Empty
PostSubject: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello everyone. I'm DiamondPencilsZ. I am pleased to finally be a part of this community. I was invited to join this forum thanks to BoyJav. So, let me start out by telling you all a few things about myself.

-I'm the author of the Splatoon fanfiction, "Splatoon: Parallel Lines- The Mind Bogglink Tale."

-I'm a female- for those readers who don't know. It may have been obvious though because of the name and all...

-I enjoy reading, writing, and watching anime.

-I also like to draw, but, I'm not very good at it and sometimes I can be lazy.

-Some of my favorite genres are drama, suspense, romance, comedy, and fantasy. Mainly fantasy. This will be expected in my fanfictions.

-I can be a very timid person and I usually refrain from talking to people. I also can be a bit of a loner at times. I suppose you could say that I based my Splatoon OC, Nibs, after myself.

I guess that's about it. (This may be edited soon) Thanks once again to BoyJav for inviting me. I can't wait to see what this community has to offer. My name is DiamondPencilsZ, and remember- STAAY FRESH!

Last edited by DiamondPencilsZ on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't contain enough information)
Back to top Go down
Dread Angel

Dread Angel

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:54 pm

ayy nice to have ya
Back to top Go down
Boy Jav

Boy Jav

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Aww... no problem Diamond. You were always great author, hope you enjoy the forums~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJBmla-pIBiCpL57TMXUfg
deepcauldron

deepcauldron

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, hello! Welcome to the community~!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonspectrum.tumblr.com/
KitkattAttack

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi Diamond nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
Dlahm17

Dlahm17

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Yo, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You! Empty

Back to top Go down

DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!
Page 1 of 1