Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DiamondPencilsZ

PostSubject: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Hello everyone. I'm DiamondPencilsZ. I am pleased to finally be a part of this community. I was invited to join this forum thanks to BoyJav. So, let me start out by telling you all a few things about myself.

-I'm the author of the Splatoon fanfiction, "Splatoon: Parallel Lines- The Mind Bogglink Tale."

-I'm a female- for those readers who don't know. It may have been obvious though because of the name and all...

-I enjoy reading, writing, and watching anime.

-I also like to draw, but, I'm not very good at it and sometimes I can be lazy.

-Some of my favorite genres are drama, suspense, romance, comedy, and fantasy. Mainly fantasy. This will be expected in my fanfictions.

-I can be a very timid person and I usually refrain from talking to people. I also can be a bit of a loner at times. I suppose you could say that I based my Splatoon OC, Nibs, after myself.

I guess that's about it. (This may be edited soon) Thanks once again to BoyJav for inviting me. I can't wait to see what this community has to offer. My name is DiamondPencilsZ, and remember- STAAY FRESH!

Last edited by DiamondPencilsZ on Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't contain enough information)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dread Angel

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:54 pm

ayy nice to have ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy Jav

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Aww... no problem Diamond. You were always great author, hope you enjoy the forums~
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJBmla-pIBiCpL57TMXUfg
deepcauldron

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello, hello! Welcome to the community~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonspectrum.tumblr.com/
KitkattAttack

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi Diamond nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dlahm17

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Yo, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!   

Back to top Go down

DiamondPencilsZ, here to meet fellow Splatoon lovers- and that means You!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1