Splatooniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tory's Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkford

Darkford

Tory's Universe Empty
PostSubject: Tory's Universe   Tory's Universe EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Tory's in a crazy world right now. Since there are so many people in his universe just itchin' to get on the scene, I'll be posting links to stories and sneak peeks of future stuff here occasionally.
Have Fun!

Link to Swordsman;
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11548478/1/Swordsman

Quick Summary of what's in store;

Agent - This one's basically Charron going through single-player mode, plus some shenanigans with Scout the Octoling and Splatfest fun.

Time and Again - A human who has predictorial visions, an Inkling who just can't sleep, and a brilliant inventor of weapons slightly on the insane side are led into the Great Turf war by none other than Cap'n Cuttlefish himself to save the eternally lazy and also eternally lovable creatures called Inklings. Devan the time traveling dog got more than she asked for, that's for sure, but at least this time around she has a friend who might just be in the same situation.

Look forward to new stories and stuff. I'll post links to any new stories from this series, and if you guys want any clips of beta writing, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Darkford

Darkford

Tory's Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory's Universe   Tory's Universe EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Hello everyone. If anyone has any advice for a problem I have, I'd love to hear it.
Here goes.
For the next part of Swordsman leading up to the finale (which will hopefully be released on Christmas Eve) I have two roles that will be filled either by Jodie or by Fréremont. My problem is that I don't know which one I should use for which scenario.
One scenario involves said character helping Tory immensely as he navigates Ink Battle HQ, though he did not plan to bring them along.
The other role is a big surprise and I don't want to ruin much, but it will be pivotal to the ending. Said character will swoop in with two other super-secret characters to save the day.
If anyone reads this, please tell me what you think I should do, even if you haven't read Swordsman. Thank you to those who reply.
Back to top Go down
Darkford

Darkford

Tory's Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory's Universe   Tory's Universe EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Sowrdsman is finished guys! Happy and sad at the same time. Be ready, there's a sequel on the horizon which is five times crazier.
Back to top Go down
Darkford

Darkford

Tory's Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory's Universe   Tory's Universe EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Hey-o again! 'Time Travel?' (the final not-so-final name of Time and Again) is now on fanfiction! (and has been for a while, actually...)
Here's the link for those of you who go here to see new stuff people post. And such. Just for convenience.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11713440/1/Time-Travel

Have a nice day guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tory's Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tory's Universe   Tory's Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Tory's Universe
Page 1 of 1