Splatooniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boy Jav

Boy Jav

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:12 am

Hello everyone it's BoyJav! I wanna wish everyone a happy thanksgiving! I hope you all eat happily and spend time with your family and friends! I'm proud to say that it's the the third month since I've this founded this, I'm grateful to have awesome people here like you guys, and I'm grateful to have met you all.
If you want you can post below what you are most grateful for this year... and have a happy thanksgiving day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJBmla-pIBiCpL57TMXUfg
Original Otaku

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:40 am

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving xD
But we Filipinos are thankful for everything, every day of the year. Well you Americans enjoy Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaLovingTurtle

ThePizzaLovingTurtle

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Heeey, Happy Thanksgiving people.

Hmm. I gotta say, I'm probably thankful for you guys inviting me, sound cheesy I know, but heck, things have been pretty interesting since then. Other than that, hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Splatooniverse :: Inkopolis Information Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: