Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dlahm17

PostSubject: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:59 am

Sup. m'name irl is Davis, but you can call me whatever you guys want. I've gone by Ginger, Master, lord, evil personified. Take your pick.

A little about myself: I'm a nerd. That's pretty much it. I watch anime, write stories (hopefully will publish my first full fledged book next year), play video games in tournament, yoyo for tournaments. But I guess that I'm also a jock. I play hockey, coach hockey, weight lift, and sword fight.

Im in high school right now, a junior, and im studying to go into the medical field. I also own two cats (my third one passed away recently) and i love all forms of animals.

I play smash brothers melee in tournaments, and im pretty good at it. But I still don't even have a wii u, which i am saving for right now. Despite that, im in love with splatoon. It's a big favorite of mine.

And that's pretty much me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dread Angel

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:30 pm

It's been a while, Dlahm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deepcauldron

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Nice seeing you here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragonspectrum.tumblr.com/
DiamondPencilsZ

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Welcome to the Splatooniverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitkattAttack

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:00 am

Hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThePizzaLovingTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Welcome good sir, good luck on saving up for your Wii U, good to have you in this community of ours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dlahm17

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.   

Back to top Go down

Dlahm, the ginger warrior, has arrived.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1