Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Turtle... Is invited in I guess.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThePizzaLovingTurtle

PostSubject: Turtle... Is invited in I guess.    Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello!  

...Uh, that's what the "Introductions" say to do anyways...  Moving along, hello again, ladies and gentlemen of the court!  My username is ThePizzaLovingTurtle, I was invited here one fateful day by the great reaper of souls author, Dread Angel, to join this lovely group.  So, how would I explain what I exist here on this Earth for?  Well...  

-My gender is male.

-I am the author of a little story called, "The Bate Brothers' Adventures", (by the way don't search the story up using only the two "B" letter words, for future safety) a small story about two little Inkling brothers just walking around, doing stuff on...  Well, adventures, of sorts.

-I'm actually much more... *cough* shy *cough* ...Than I let on.  I can still take any criticism or stuff like that, but keep in mind I'm not a huge peoples' person.  

-Due to my extreme exposure to the Internet, I can probably take any joke with a grain of salt.  So there's that...  

-Unless I can think up good ones on the spot, I tend to make lackluster jokes.  Be warned!  

-I'm a huge fan of video games, that's probably the easiest thing you can talk about with me.  You know, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros., TF2, CS:GO, Pokemon, blah blah blah, you name it, I can most likely get along with you very well if you're a fan.  

...I think that covers it.  So how did I do?  Once again, this is ThePizzaLovingTurtle, thanks for having me here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dread Angel

PostSubject: Re: Turtle... Is invited in I guess.    Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:30 am

Welcome! TO YOUR DOOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KitkattAttack

PostSubject: Re: Turtle... Is invited in I guess.    Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello Turtle, welcome to the SU Project group I go by Kit on here and I'm the author of Secrets of the Inklings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy Jav

PostSubject: Re: Turtle... Is invited in I guess.    Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Welcome ThePizzaLovingTurtle! I'm so thrilled that you've joined us here. I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJBmla-pIBiCpL57TMXUfg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle... Is invited in I guess.    

Back to top Go down

Turtle... Is invited in I guess.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1