Splatooniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Splatooniverse

The Shared Universe of Several Fanfics Created by Fine Gentlemen (And Ladies). Stay Fresh!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RULES AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Führer Tehreign
Admin
Führer Tehreign

RULES AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU! Empty
PostSubject: RULES AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU!   RULES AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello, Everyone!
To make things very clear, I tend to not be all that serious, though others may be way more so than I am.

DO NOT LET YOURSELF THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!
Ok... with that threat out of the way, now the rules:
#1: Be as polite as you can. There will be times when this will not work, and I understand that. But there is always a better solution than using rude language and mean things.
#2: refrain from posting something unrelated in a Forum or a sub-forum that it does not belong in. We have them there for a reason.
#3: With the RP section, refrain from going mature/Full-on Lemon, unless you censor it considerably or simply take the R rated fun times to personal messages and just continue after that scene is done.
#4: If you are disrespectful, expect the same back from everyone else.
#5: Do not take on others alone. Ask a moderator, Me, or Luckymiltank if you are ever in need of assistance. If we are not available, consult someone who has access to us Via Skype.
#6: If you dare ask too many questions, you will be re-considered for sewer duty. No one likes that job, but someone has to do it. We also have the obligation to set you on fire (Just you. nothing around you will be touched. Insurance does not cover computers, sadly.)
#7: Continued resist against punishment when all evidence still points to you will result in Immediate termination. You want me to simplify that for you? FIRED! FIRED! FIRED!

More rules are to come. If we find something unacceptable, we will add it to the rules. However, the person who made us consider adding it to the list will not be taken care of due to us making the rule after the person did the thing, therefor they are safe until they do it again if they do.

-Tehreign
Back to top Go down

RULES AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Splatooniverse :: Inkopolis Information Center :: Rules and FAQ-
Jump to: